• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #4 Club
12 12

3,405 posts in this topic

It's a pretty book for sure :grin: thanks all for the compliments!

It occurred to me this morning that this will be my third copy - my first was bought off Howard Rogofski for $90 I think a million years ago. I think I'll hold onto this one though. It's top of the line at my pay grade :cloud9:

:news: ok, some new blood!

http://www.comiclink.com/itemdetail.asp?id=942047

It's a pretty book for sure :grin: thanks all for the compliments!

It occurred to me this morning that this will be my third copy - my first was bought off Howard Rogofski for $90 I think a million years ago. I think I'll hold onto this one though. It's top of the line at my pay grade :cloud9:

:news: ok, some new blood!

http://www.comiclink.com/itemdetail.asp?id=942047

At least you had a complete copy for Howard I bet. I bought a coverless in the late 80's and sold it in the CBG want list market place ads in the early 90's for $200.00. The buyer was extremely happy. The 6.0 is your sweet spot and one helluva book. :cool:

:baiting: You say it is your last one but you haven't deleted it from your Comiclink Wantlist.

So Showcase4 man, looking forward to your 7.5+ :)hm

. . . and perhaps an identity change to Showcase-4 ;)

It's not taken yet :baiting:

At least you had a complete copy for Howard I bet. I bought a coverless in the late 80's and sold it in the CBG want list market place ads in the early 90's for $200.00. The buyer was extremely happy. The 6.0 is your sweet spot and one helluva book. :cool:

Yep, it was complete - I would guess it was about VG +/-

Happy as a pig in poo :cool:

:baiting: You say it is your last one but you haven't deleted it from your Comiclink Wantlist.

So Showcase4 man, looking forward to your 7.5+ :)hm

. . . and perhaps an identity change to Showcase-4 ;)

It's not taken yet :baiting:

I think showcase4 has been taken by a board member Steve. How about Showcase4kid or Showcase4man. :idea:

Besides yours, these are the only other board handles that start with showcase:

showcase4

ShowcaseNE

Unless I am missing something, which is also possible (shrug)

The 4.0 is Bob-A-Loos under (if you call it an under...it's gorgeous!) :banana:

128780.jpg

Very cool Brannon and you have a set. :applause: I once wanted to assemble a set, but was missing a 4,8,14. Hence, I only had 13. :(

Edited by showcase22gr1959

Very cool Brannon and you have a set. :applause: I once wanted to assemble a set, but was missing a 4,8,14. Hence, I only had 13. :(

Well, now you have the #4 (as evidenced by that splendid copy in your signature line) so let's get going :baiting:

:grin: