• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

it's that time of the month- post your CLINK wins/heartbreaks

620 posts in this topic

Also, I didn't seem to notice as I was bidding the buyer's premium in my bid costs, it was kind of surprising to have it added in the end. I like how Heritage displays this. Or, did I just not see it?

What buyer's premium?

3%, I was going to use my Amex card, since I get 1% back, but they don't take Amex, so I guess I'll send a check again.

Also, I didn't seem to notice as I was bidding the buyer's premium in my bid costs, it was kind of surprising to have it added in the end. I like how Heritage displays this. Or, did I just not see it?

What buyer's premium?

"Buyers Fee" was what it was labeled as when I checked out. I guess this is the fee for paying with a credit card, I just didn't expect it as this was my first time bidding on CL.

Ah, yeah, they tag you for using a credit card. The fee is waived if you pay by check. I thought they had added something new. I haven't bought from them in a coon's age.

Yes but by who? After that whole Pedigree thread, sometimes you wonder.

Or perhaps the hundreds of people who read these forums noticed all of our banter about low prices and decided to tune in for the day 2 and 3 auctions, garnering them more bids.

What buyer's premium?

"Buyers Fee" was what it was labeled as when I checked out. I guess this is the fee for paying with a credit card, I just didn't expect it as this was my first time bidding on CL.

Ah, yeah, they tag you for using a credit card. The fee is waived if you pay by check. I thought they had added something new. I haven't bought from them in a coon's age.

:o I did'nt know people still used that expression...

What buyer's premium?

can you please explain to me exactly how long a coon's age is (shrug)

What buyer's premium?

I'm an old hillbilly whose local ancestry predates the formation of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.

Hey Guys. Yes, overall I was very pleased with the auction results. I was a little disappointed when they listed the 9.4 #1 and that softened my 9.2 a little. I thought it would sell somewhere around $50-55k. But $47k is about twice what I paid for it, so I can't complain. I was more disappointed with my #2 9.4 selling for $7.2k which was about $3k less than what I paid for it and $10k less than the same issue just sold for on Pedigree. That being said, I was happily shocked at the prices realized by many of the other lower number issues. So, all in all, I am ahead of the game and happy.

#3 $8.6k

#4 $7k

#5 $8.6k

#6 $8.8k

Not too shabby :)

Wow! Congrats, how long did you have the Xmen 1?

Yes but by who? After that whole Pedigree thread, sometimes you wonder.

Or perhaps the hundreds of people who read these forums noticed all of our banter about low prices and decided to tune in for the day 2 and 3 auctions, garnering them more bids.

Well, at least anyone was is buying now is better off than the people bought before. But who knows...this could be a buying opportunity. At least, this will be healthy for the market in general since we can't keep keep going up.

What buyer's premium?

Approximately eight and a half years.

What buyer's premium?

I call BS on that... bet it has not been a day over 8 years lol

What buyer's premium?

It's a figure of speech. It's a moot point. I can't bid on ComicLink anyway. I have to get someone to do it for me in the extremely rare instance that I see something I want.

What buyer's premium?

I'm an old hillbilly whose local ancestry predates the formation of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.

(worship)

(shrug)

What buyer's premium?

It's a figure of speech. It's a moot point. I can't bid on ComicLink anyway. I have to get someone to do it for me in the extremely rare instance that I see something I want.

you've been banned from clink, or self exile (just curious, must have missed the story)

What buyer's premium?

Me too. My ancestors settled WVa in the early 1700s and the descendants, other than my immediate family that left in the 60s, are still there.

What buyer's premium?

you've been banned from clink, or self exile (just curious, must have missed the story)

Both.

What buyer's premium?

Both.

maybe an interesting story for another time (thumbs u