• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An incredible movie....

44 posts in this topic

i watched it. what did i win?

WillyWonka.jpg

Profound without being pretentious..... hm

Personally, I think it was a potshot at the West from the East.

:o

you know you should post your infamous "moon" photo into this matrix...

that would be hilarious!

lol

By request.

SPOILER AHEAD:

OK, I admit, I have no idea wt*heck* that was supposed to be about. Was it a point that insufficiently_thoughtful_persons will waste their time and pay fees to watch other insufficiently_thoughtful_persons? I admit falling for it, because I trust my fellow insuf.. er.. board advisors. Can someone please honestly enlighten this insuf.. er respected member on why this was worth watching

and what the accolades were about?

OK, I admit, I have no idea wt*heck* that was supposed to be about. Was it a point that insufficiently_thoughtful_persons will waste their time and pay fees to watch other insufficiently_thoughtful_persons? I admit falling for it, because I trust my fellow insuf.. er.. board advisors. Can someone please honestly enlighten this insuf.. er respected member on why this was worth watching

It's a spoof site... go to the end, and you can put your grandmother's face in there if you want. I have no idea what the original was about (other than Sweden's "Hero,") but the premise is great.

-slym

It's a spoof site... go to the end, and you can put your grandmother's face in there if you want. I have no idea what the original was about (other than Sweden's "Hero,") but the premise is great.

-slym

aaahh.. i didn't get the part about adding any photo. lol

Thanks Slym.