• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Link Found my book!

93 posts in this topic

I called Comic Link about my books that I won to see when they would get shipped, I was informed that they mailed out the Hulk 181 CGC 9.2 but they cant find my Cap 117 CGC 9.4 and told me that it was miss filed!. It might be me but it seems funny that I won a book 400.00 cheaper than the last one sold for and they cant find it! hm I'm wondering if the seller complained about the price that it sold for and they conveniently can't find the book.

Man, I hope they don't misfile any of the screaming good deals I got. lol

Seriously, its probably just an honest mistake. Hang tough, and they'll take care of you. Their CS has gotten a lot better in the last year.

You had better call to be sure. If they can't put their hands on it right that second, start a thread. lol

Two words.....NO WAY :juggle:

I have known Josh 15 years, I have not meet a more integritous individual in the hobby . As far as the "owner" of the book you won lodging a complaint regarding the final hammer price, sure it could happen, however Josh would never pull a book because it brought less than a previous sales. The Comiclink staff is in control of books offered for sale in the auction and therefore would simply take the "owners' concerns to heart, say a few nice things like "next time you'll make it up on something else" , and put your winning item in a package with your address on it.

I agree with the other comment here stating this question you have is based on the "dirtbag" auction houses that are in the industry . For whatever it's worth I have bought and sold well over $150,000. over the last 15 years with Comiclink and never had one problem related to integrity (thumbs u

I have known Josh 15 years, I have not meet a more integritous individual in the hobby . As far as the "owner" of the book you won lodging a complaint regarding the final hammer price, sure it could happen, however Josh would never pull a book because it brought less than a previous sales. The Comiclink staff is in control of books offered for sale in the auction and therefore would simply take the "owners' concerns to heart, say a few nice things like "next time you'll make it up on something else" , and put your winning item in a package with your address on it.

I agree with the other comment here stating this question you have is based on the "dirtbag" auction houses that are in the industry . For whatever it's worth I have bought and sold well over $150,000. over the last 15 years with Comiclink and never had one problem related to integrity (thumbs u

You will hereafter be labeled as a Comiclink sympathizer.

:makepoint:

Man, I hope they don't misfile any of the screaming good deals I got. lol

Seriously, its probably just an honest mistake. Hang tough, and they'll take care of you. Their CS has gotten a lot better in the last year.

You had better call to be sure. If they can't put their hands on it right that second, start a thread. lol

ahahhahhahahhahahahahah :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::gossip:

You will hereafter be labeled as a Comiclink sympathizer.

:makepoint:

:boo:And you my friend will be labeled as Captain Canucksky lollol