• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage Auctions - Counting FAIL

138 posts in this topic

my new 2010 chevy camaro ss.

How do you like it? My manager has one and he loves his (thumbs u

FAST

400hp its my favorite joy ride of any. Just is uncomfortable for longer trips - got to take the other car.

:whee:

And nice Tec 33 cgc 5.0 - did you re-submit this to get the 5.0?

Yes, after I had the snot pressed out of it (thumbs u

well, if you sneezed on the book, I might have to consider passing hm
:applause:

it is like brian's tec 29...I bet that bad boy would press to a 4.0 or 4.5...just never did (wasn't motivated)

hm

it is like brian's tec 29...I bet that bad boy would press to a 4.0 or 4.5...just never did (wasn't motivated)

hm

:baiting:

FAST

400hp its my favorite joy ride of any. Just is uncomfortable for longer trips - got to take the other car.

If it has 400hp, the longer trips should seem much shorter.

FAST

lol

detective33.jpg

Man, I love that book. I love yellow covers, love Batman, love the eye appeal, love the PQ. I should have bought that book from Ben two years ago when he offered it to me, but I was new to Tecs and got really shocked at the sticker price. What a sweet book.

detective33.jpg

Man, I love that book. I love yellow covers, love Batman, love the eye appeal, love the PQ. I should have bought that book from Ben two years ago when he offered it to me, but I was new to Tecs and got really shocked at the sticker price. What a sweet book.

(worship)

hm

:baiting:

peer pressure lol

FAST

unless you are being stopped every 30 miles to show your license registration and insurance lol

FAST

lol

true story, I started to order a custom orange with gator blue leather interior late last year, but then my wife decided she wanted a new vehicle doh!

detective33.jpg

it will be mine...all mine...in only 6 days!!!!!

detective33.jpg

Really?

detective33.jpg

Really?

if ricky turns his back, you bet your arse... there is a reason i want it

My motivation was the simple desire to have it flattened.

flattened like a pancake (where is flee when you need him)

:)

bedrock-pancakes.jpg

Let's see who can come up with the best caption. :insane:

(worship)

detective33.jpg

Really?

if ricky turns his back, you bet your arse... there is a reason i want it

And that reason would be?

detective33.jpg

I lucked into it. Ben traded it to Billy for a Marvel 9. When Billy decided to go after Gator's Marvel 1 Kansas City copy he offered it to me if I would cover some of his payments to Gator. Rick, being the generous sort that he is, had set up an extended payment plan for Billy that made it a no-brainer for me. Viola...Detective 33.