• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This just in: Monstro tempts fate...

59 posts in this topic

... gets the smackdown. Link.

The big dummy. lol

I'm actually finding myself liking the guy. Stay strong, Ken. :hi:

Maybe he wanted to go to Vegas too. (shrug)

It's even more ironic when you read the first few posts in this thread. Link. :flamed:

So how is it he states there are two strikes against him already, and now this new one states it is his second?

Did he not take his shoes off to count right?

Most likely his first strike expired. (thumbs u

im glad i was here to witness it all!!

You should gave been here in the old days when the mods would sweep through every few months and give out strikes and bannings like they were candy. Those were exciting times!

Strike free since 2002. Sometimes my posts get the better of me and they are simply erased from existence. You see, the Mods KNOW quality posters and leave us all alone. They just go from post to post removing things, helping like... here and there ,as it might be.

Watson, I would have thought you of all people would have gotten the two film refs I put in my post. Unless, like most others here, you don;t actually read my posts and just pretend to by picking out a noun and a verb and responding to them. I weep. :cry: