• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lost Vs Heroes!!

Lost Vs Heroes  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Lost Vs Heroes

39 posts in this topic

Okay, so I know I'm really late -- but i've just gotten around to watching the first series of 'Lost', and I'm in the middle of the first series of 'Heroes' (on DVD)... I'm really enjoying both, but what do you think wins?

There is no crack pipe option, because it's GAY! lol lol

Okay, so I know I'm really late -- but i've just gotten around to watching the first series of 'Lost', and I'm in the middle of the first series of 'Heroes' (on DVD)... I'm really enjoying both, but what do you think wins?

You say Crack Option is GAY and you have that pic (which kind of makes me a nauseous) for your avatar???

I tried watching HEROES and LOST - both from Netflix Instant downloaded to my tv. Have still not made it through the first season of either so make mine CRACK.

ok..

You say Crack Option is GAY and you have that pic (which kind of makes me a nauseous) for your avatar???

I tried watching HEROES and LOST - both from Netflix Instant downloaded to my tv. Have still not made it through the first season of either so make mine CRACK.

Hiro is my favorite character! He is a comic book nerd and always speaks of his mission and about his destiny is to save the world... :cloud9:

I have to agree I DID like Hiro. He was so frank and wide eyed accepting about things. He has total immersion in his destiny, unlike the rest of the folk who seem to be all angst ridden (like they have read every issue of ASM a thousand times and thrown in some Ben Grimm and Bruce Banner.) Still trying to watch HEROES . Have given up on LOST, though. :(

Rats - it is raining and I need more sake. The corner store is a block away. Just finished making a braised Tuscan style chicken and a really good marinara sauce for some homemade linguini. Will eat in another hour or two. Let the marinara incorporate and let the chicken absorb the herbs. Also the corner store has salad fixings. Cannot have the chicken and pasta without salad! :insane:

That's me in my avatar. I actually forgot to put the crack option when I made it, that's why it's not there.

Sorry about the avatar crak (nop - NOT a crack ref). But something about that pic really gets on the nerves. Maybe the angele/crop combo. But I will say it is good you actually use yourself in your avatar.

I think it was a really idiotic thing to say... It's up to me what I use in my avatar -- I'm not offended, I just think you came across as an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. I'm sure everybody on the board would agree with that.

...but yep, Hiro seems to be the highlight of the show so far for me too.

I watched the first two complete seasons of Heroes, then about the first four episodes of season 3. It got to be so stupid I couldn't stand it anymore. I just wish I could get back the time I spent watching the first two seasons. The first season was pretty good. The second season was ok, and dies near the end. The third season was absolute mess.

Lost is one of my favorite TV series ever. I'm a big junkie. (worship)

I think it was a really idiotic thing to say... It's up to me what I use in my avatar -- I'm not offended, I just think you came across as an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. I'm sure everybody on the board would agree with that.

Lloyd, had I known that was you in your avatar I would have said nothing. How could I know? But you are apparantly offended, for which I do apologize. It is not uncommon here for people comment on avatars.

But honestly, I don't think folks here need to see me dis your avatar to make them think I am idiotic. I am sure they have figured that out long before this.

So again, not a personal comment as I had no idea that was a personal image.

PS (added later) - your use of the word GAY lol lol

could also be seen as idiotic. Since such a phrase may well be seen as a personal insult.

Lloyd, had I known that was you in your avatar I would have said nothing. How could I know? But you are apparantly offended, for which I do apologize. It is not uncommon here for people comment on avatars.

But honestly, I don't think folks here need to see me dis your avatar to make them think I am idiotic. I am sure they have figured that out long before this.

So again, not a personal comment as I had no idea that was a personal image.

PS (added later) - your use of the word GAY lol lol

could also be seen as idiotic. Since such a phrase may well be seen as a personal insult.

I was thinking the same thing...poor taste

And Lost is the better series