• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do I put an image in my sig?

35 posts in this topic

Hi,

Trying to put a couple of images in my signature. I seem to be almost there but they are showing up as links and not pics.

I did this, [/img] url [/img]

Should also ask if flickr is not a good hosting site to use. Guessing part of, or all, of my problem is I have went to the page with the photo and not directly to the photo.

Thanks,

Bruce

Click on the image with a check mark, go to generate HTML code at the bottom right, copy the clickable IMG code from the next page. That should do it....

Anyone else? Is that right?

Click on the image with a check mark, go to generate HTML code at the bottom right, copy the clickable IMG code from the next page. That should do it....

Anyone else? Is that right?

That is correct, provided his image isn't too large for the sig. Also, I believe it's the fourth choice on the second page.

I am in my profile, but dont see what Roy is talking about.

Sorry, I assumed you knew I was talking about Photobucket. You go to your Photobucket account to do what I described, then paste that code from Photobucket into your profile where it allows you to add sig material.