• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do I put an image in my sig?

35 posts in this topic

The scans in your sig. look to be the perfect size! (thumbs u

Agreed. The peeps who block seeing that stuff are the "bah humbuggers" of the forums. They don't have time to look at our little comic pictures. There is business to be done :sumo:

Agreed. The peeps who block seeing that stuff are the "bah humbuggers" of the forums. They don't have time to look at our little comic pictures. There is business to be done :sumo:

I see them right before I adblock them. Of course dorks like you have individual pics so it takes longer.

Thanks everyone.

And yeah, the torch is killer. Looks great for the grade and what a story. You have Nazi's, including Hitler, Subby killing a villain, Torch melting a guys face off and throwing molten glass on two other guys.

Like the porky pig you have. Love the Dells, collect ducks myself.

I see them right before I adblock them. Of course dorks like you have individual pics so it takes longer.

Are you responsible for global warming??? :baiting:

Hey Bruce, if you are in photo bucket and put your cursor over one of your pics a little window comes up with the words "link options" at the bottom. If you click that and then use the code under IMG for bulletin boards and forums that says clickable thumbnails.....you will get nice big clickables :hi:

Beautiful but adblocked accordingly.

I think I'll adblock your banner and your avatar. I hate the Olympics :devil:

Be my guest. It's a personal decision.

Hey Bruce, if you are in photo bucket and put your cursor over one of your pics a little window comes up with the words "link options" at the bottom. If you click that and then use the code under IMG for bulletin boards and forums that says clickable thumbnails.....you will get nice big clickables :hi:

I will play around later, think I learned enough for one day :)

What happened to Porky? Decided to add a nice Timely to the sig I see.

Bruce

I will play around later, think I learned enough for one day :)

What happened to Porky? Decided to add a nice Timely to the sig I see.

Bruce

Yea, Porky had been up there the longest and Torch is my newest CLINK win so it was time to shift.