• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Mystery Comics #2 CGC 9.0 Restored REDUCED!!!!

22 posts in this topic

Hi all I have been struggling with this one, but going to Europe and need to raise funds. Up for grabs we have the highest graded restored MMC on the census it is EP. Restoration includes color touch pieces added,tear seals,cleaned and reinforced.The pages are Off White to White really an outstanding copy of this book $6300 shipped :news: REDUCED TO $5800 :takeit: rules all will listen to everybodys PMs I will accept paypal but you will have to add 3%. Would prefer MO thanks for looking!!

002-13.jpg

WOW really stellar book!!

Who did the restoration on that if you know?? Obviously whoever did it is a top professional for it to grade so high!! With pieces added and tear seals, it's just amazing it was done so tight that it graded that high.

Awesome!!!!

WOW really stellar book!!

Who did the restoration on that if you know?? Obviously whoever did it is a top professional for it to grade so high!! With pieces added and tear seals, it's just amazing it was done so tight that it graded that high.

Awesome!!!!

I'am not sure who did the restoration, but book is outstanding as you can tell old label greatness outstanding PQ time payments are welcome :baiting: