• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rarest Fox features syndicate

14 posts in this topic

This is what I believe is the rarest Fox comic. Gerber listed every one of the Zoot comics except this one and he didnt even leave a white space. He gave it a scarcity rating of 8. There are none in the CGC census. This is the only one I have ever seen. I think the cover is really cool because it is the only Zoot comic that has a funny animal superhero cover plus bondage!!!! I really think this comic is rarer than Wonder comics 1 and 2. I know it is not worth that much but this is a must have if you are a scarce/rare freakazoid like I am!!!!!

001.jpg

By comparison, Heritage has never offered a Wonder 2, although it has offered a couple of Wonder 1s.

Indeed - Wonder 2 is much more scarce than Wonder 1, IMHO.

and here I offered parker my restored wonder 2 and he passed lol

It seems like WONDER Comics # 1 was one of the very earliest superhero covers. May 1939 is the same month as Action 12...and by then Supes had only graced three covers. (1, 7, and 10).

Casually checking it pre-dates Adventure 40 (first Sandman cover)....

How many super-hero covers were there before Wonderman made his first appearance ?

It seems like WONDER Comics # 1 was one of the very earliest superhero covers. May 1939 is the same month as Action 12...and by then Supes had only graced three covers. (1, 7, and 10).

Casually checking it pre-dates Adventure 40 (first Sandman cover)....

How many super-hero covers were there before Wonderman made his first appearance ?

Sounds like there would be only 3 super-hero covers before Wonderman made his first appearance: Action Comics #1, 7 & 10. (shrug)

By comparison, Heritage has never offered a Wonder 2, although it has offered a couple of Wonder 1s.

Worldwide has two #1 for sale as we speak. Don't think I've seen a Wonder 2 for sale since I've gotten into GA hm

Sounds like there would be only 3 super-hero covers before Wonderman made his first appearance: Action Comics #1, 7 & 10. (shrug)

Guess it depends if you count Crimson Avenger and the Clock as superheroes.

and here I offered parker my restored wonder 2 and he passed lol

really?

wonder2.jpg