• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

After 2 years of trying - I have done a Wacky Package for Topps-Image Added

145 posts in this topic

I forgot the link to the store -

I am in Series 5 of the Postcards

Way to go Matt!!! :applause:

Now send me a PM with how much you want for the original. (thumbs u

Topps keeps this one. :cry:

:slapfight:

They can get a recreation...

:slapfight:

Hey, you're the lawyer. Help Matt break his contract with respect to keeping only a portion of his originals. :rulez:

(worship)(worship) Awesome news!!

I have such fond memories of these and even have an uncut sheet of cards hanging in my studio. This is so cool Matthew!

A big congrats!!! It's so great seeing talented people reach their goals! :applause:

WTG Matthew, it certainly has been a long haul getting approved!

I cannot imagine what it is like to actually have a production Wacky Pack, that you painted yourself. Talk about full circle.

About as cool as it gets.

:applause:

Thanks everyone! The new ones have been selling pretty well in stores like Target, surprisingly the majority of the retail store audience is girls now from what I have heard. Of course the real audience is 30-40 year old males reliving youth ;) I can't wait to post the image tomorrow :)

What an achievement Matt! I used to buy them all too when I was a lad. I managed to reacquire some from collections I've bought in the past 10 years too.

You are soooo "big time" now. How did you work at Shopper's so long?

(worship)

As you know all to well, the 10 years at Shopper's guide was the biggest motivator to do something else anyone could ask for :sick: