• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

******BILL DINH (billythekidd) limited SKETCH OPPORTUNITY******

498 posts in this topic

I am getting in line right now :slapfight: It's like black Friday at the mall in this thread

:takeit:

I have a great idea that I know Billy will hit a HR with--actually it doesn't matter what the idea is..Billy is like Barry Bonds on his third consecutive cycle (thumbs u

Billy the Kidd

Your work is amazing (worship)

How do I get on the list for the next opportunity? :wishluck:

Thank you :)

I will add you to the list I will contact before I put the next new opportunity up. I haven't decided when this will be yet..

He needs to finish his "old" opportunities first :baiting:

Legs fine. Even though I am old it takes more than that to stop me lol

Billy the Kidd

Your work is amazing (worship)

How do I get on the list for the next opportunity? :wishluck:

Thank you :)

I will add you to the list I will contact before I put the next new opportunity up. I haven't decided when this will be yet..

:banana::whee::headbang::applause:(worship):insane::cloud9::foryou:^^:hi: (thumbs u So many emotions I can't handle it!! Thanks Billy!!

If theres a queue count me in :takeit: I am loving all of the work i've seen so far, awesome just awesome.

If there's a queue, Bill's booked up for the next 5 opportunities. Let's just take these 1 at a time. :)

If theres a queue count me in :takeit: I am loving all of the work i've seen so far, awesome just awesome.

If there's a queue, Bill's booked up for the next 5 opportunities. Let's just take these 1 at a time. :)

What number am I??...#6 :wishluck: