• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

******BILL DINH (billythekidd) limited SKETCH OPPORTUNITY******

498 posts in this topic

I don't even remember what I asked to be sketched. hm

Magneto and Sentinels :gossip:

Ohhhhh that's gonna be so awesome!

:wishluck:

I chose a Hulk and Zzzzzax piece. I figured Zzzzzax would look good in heavy pencils. At a very minimum I figured the piece would have a certain energy to it.

I chose a Hulk and Zzzzzax piece. I figured Zzzzzax would look good in heavy pencils. At a very minimum I figured the piece would have a certain energy to it.

:boo:

I concur. That sounded like a joke par2ch would crack. :P

I don't even remember what I asked to be sketched. hm

Magneto and Sentinels :gossip:

Ohhhhh that's gonna be so awesome!

:wishluck:

:golfclap: Bravo, sir, bravo.

Wow, tough crowd. I did spend a little too much time with Dan this weekend.

Billy who?????]

MyWorkPictures110.jpg

Oh Billy?

He is the guy that use to be the in the "Wonder years" show, he was the main character's best friend, the guy with the glasses...

He is now a freelance VCR repairman/Transistor Replacer in Lower Manhattan but, flies back and forth with this thriving business of his, from Beverly Hills and Tokyo with his overflow in orders.....

That's what I heard..... :)