• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

******BILL DINH (billythekidd) limited SKETCH OPPORTUNITY******

498 posts in this topic

billy are you taking submissions any time soon ? Every time i look in this thread i want one more and more your work is awesome .

Thank you for the kind words :)

Most likely not until mid-late summer when the new blanks have released. :sorry: At the moment I am still working my way through this round's list and after that I have several larger pieces I need to complete.

I'll certainly keep everyone that missed out this time around posted for any future opportunities (thumbs u

billy are you taking submissions any time soon ? Every time i look in this thread i want one more and more your work is awesome .

Thank you for the kind words :)

Most likely not until mid-late summer when the new blanks have released. :sorry: At the moment I am still working my way through this round's list and after that I have several larger pieces I need to complete.

I'll certainly keep everyone that missed out this time around posted for any future opportunities (thumbs u

Thanks a lot billy , will keep an eye out till then (thumbs u

will be waiting patiently all summer :D