• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

******BILL DINH (billythekidd) limited SKETCH OPPORTUNITY******

498 posts in this topic

...breasts being too large...

Is there such a thing?

Theoretically, for a woman who has trained in the martial arts relentlessly since childhood 8-12hrs a day/night to avenge her family's death, probably. However, it's moot because everything else about it is kickass & I like the direction the thread went anyway. Much more funny.

Now... hopefully 1 day I will get a BD Aphrodite IX whom, as you know, is genetically designed to not worry about back problems. Ha ha

Again, I will be attending Philly this weekend with my girlfriend, Tina.

If anyone would like a sketch from either of us, or would simply just like to say hi, we will be at booth 1140 :)

(thumbs u :hi:

See you in Philly

Again, I will be attending Philly this weekend with my girlfriend, Tina.

If anyone would like a sketch from either of us, or would simply just like to say hi, we will be at booth 1140 :)

Have fun, Bill. I hope that Tina is able move a little bit better than C2E2 and that her foot/leg is all better.

--S.

That WD Cover is sick!!

Billy I came over to your table a couple times at Philly and both times you were not there :sorry: ...hopefully next time I can meet you. Keep up the great work and I really can't wait for the next sketch opportunity--already know what I want (thumbs u

Bill, I can't thank you enough! (worship)

It was great seeing you again at WWPhilly!!!!

:cloud9:

DinhWDsketch.jpg

:cloud9: What a great cover!!! Bill's work keeps getting better.

+1 this is one of my favorites!

i just checked my account and it seems that out of the 9 books that are from this opp 8 are 9.8.. there is a 9.6 and its on a dark avengers. they were marked shipped as of yesterday, so i should be getting them monday.