• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

******BILL DINH (billythekidd) limited SKETCH OPPORTUNITY******

498 posts in this topic

Sorry for such the long wait guys.. I think I'll probably just mail the sketches out as soon as they're done next time instead of waiting to do it all at the end. I was trying to save everyone shipping but it might not even be worth it in the long run..

Anyway, thanks to everyone who joined in on this one! I really really appreciate the support, and do show them off as they come in! :)

Special thanks to Fred for doing an amazing job! You rock, buddy!

Until the next opp :) (which should happen soon)

Just in last night from Bill:

I asked for a team shot of the TMNT and was surprised he was able to do it given the limited space (he even put my favorite turtle up front. :cloud9: ) I saw this image a long time ago but it's great to have it in-hand.

DarkAvengers1-DinhTMNT.jpg

However, what was completely new to me was the unexpected sketch on the back cover. No disrespect to the turtles, but I think I may like this one a little better:

DarkAvengers1-DinhTMNTBC.jpg

Thanks a ton, Bill! (worship) You did an outstanding job on this one.

I asked for a team shot of the TMNT and was surprised he was able to do it given the limited space (he even put my favorite turtle up front. :cloud9: ) I saw this image a long time ago but it's great to have it in-hand.

However, what was completely new to me was the unexpected sketch on the back cover. No disrespect to the turtles, but I think I may like this one a little better:

:cloud9:

This is really sharp! :golfclap:

This is infreekincredible

good show Bill

Bill don't forget me! I've got my idea ready but I'm still looking out for my asm vol2 . #36 black cover ):

Your best bet is, if you want a 9.8 or the closest you can get 2 one with a sketch on it, just buy 1 in cgc 9.8.

The slab all but guarantees the asm 36 gets there in same condition as well.

If Fred is running the next 1 he is a master slab cracker so no worries there.

just my thoughts,

Rich

Bill don't forget me! I've got my idea ready but I'm still looking out for my asm vol2 . #36 black cover ):

Your best bet is, if you want a 9.8 or the closest you can get 2 one with a sketch on it, just buy 1 in cgc 9.8.

The slab all but guarantees the asm 36 gets there in same condition as well.

If Fred is running the next 1 he is a master slab cracker so no worries there.

just my thoughts,

Rich

Thanks for the heads up! :)