• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

******BILL DINH (billythekidd) limited SKETCH OPPORTUNITY******

498 posts in this topic

Come on now. We all know that's just a stereotype. Cops don't even like doughnuts.

Hey, can you ride me around in your squad car? I've always wanted to ride in one without having to sit in the back seat. :wishluck:

Come on now. We all know that's just a stereotype. Cops don't even like doughnuts.

Hey, can you ride me around in your squad car? I've always wanted to ride in one without having to sit in the back seat. :wishluck:

Only if you let me tase you five times.

If that's a euphemism, then the answer is no. I don't do that with men. (tsk)

It has been a long dry spell. :(

That's okay bro. I work undercover, I'm sure I could use you as a confidentail informant. There are plenty of bath houses out there that need clients.

I guess you would know. It's your beat. (thumbs u

Don't worry about it, dude. I haven't really been all that interested since my girlfriend passed away anyway.

Man, I'm going to bed. Just look at the train wreck you've made of Billy's thread. :o

You sure you don't eat doughnuts? Who ever heard of a cop that didn't like doughnuts? You know, I guess if you bite into one and the jelly dribbles all down your shirt or the local DEA agent mistakes the powered sugar for cocaine... hm

Doughnuts, cocaine, Vaginal dry spells, "walking the beat", 15-25 in prison next to bubba....I am all about derailing threads but, what is really going on with Bill's thread?? lol

I am ready for the first sketch to be posted :popcorn:

Okay...so I think things got out of hand. This is supposed to be about Billy's sketch. I know I'm part to blame, therefore I've deleted all of my none-sketch related posts. I think it is fair to leave it as originally posted. Billy's Sketch.

Okay...so I think things got out of hand. This is supposed to be about Billy's sketch. I know I'm part to blame, therefore I've deleted all of my none-sketch related posts. I think it is fair to leave it as originally posted. Billy's Sketch.

Thanks, Adonis.