• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best Old School Tag Team

150 posts in this topic

I totally expected this thread to be dirty from reading the title.

:sorry:

team_gay_web_promo1.jpg

Hmmm.....not exactly what I meant, but that's pretty bad as well.

In forty plus years of watching wrestling, The Road Warriors stand heads and shoulders above any others. Only ones that come close, imho , would be The Steiners and Scott Hall/Kevin Nash.

Midnite Express( Jim Coronets version), the Valiant Bros and the ECW version of The Dudleys gave the best heat.

In forty plus years of watching wrestling, The Road Warriors stand heads and shoulders above any others. Only ones that come close, imho , would be The Steiners and Scott Hall/Kevin Nash.

Midnite Express( Jim Coronets version), the Valiant Bros and the ECW version of The Dudleys gave the best heat.

The Midnight Express were great, largely due to Jim Coronet. The original version of the Dudleys (Dances with Dudley, Dudley Dudley, etc) were lame. It's only when D-Von & Bubby Ray took over that they rocked (thumbs u

I totally expected this thread to be dirty from reading the title.

:sorry:

Honestly? I thought it was going to be about superhero team up comics. lol

Soooooooo disappointed that it's about wrestling. :P