• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which board member made the cover of this magazine? Now with 2nd Issue!

159 posts in this topic

Joeypost shaking his groove thang

joeycorner.gif

That was a great evening.

:applause:

Yeah, judging by that gif everyone went wild and the place was completely mental. :baiting:

We were simply trying to respect Joey and his new move.greggy didn't want to show him up.

:cool:

It is a genuinely surreal gif. Joey is doing a weird, minimalist robotic shuffle whilst everyone either gawps in amazement at him (especially greggy) or looks as if they'd rather be anywhere else.

Joeypost shaking his groove thang

joeycorner.gif

That was a great evening.

:applause:

Yeah, judging by that gif everyone went wild and the place was completely mental. :baiting:

We were simply trying to respect Joey and his new move.greggy didn't want to show him up.

:cool:

It is a genuinely surreal gif. Joey is doing a weird, minimalist robotic shuffle whilst everyone either gawps in amazement at him (especially greggy) or looks as if they'd rather be anywhere else.

It was our loss of innocence. I think there's going to be a movie.

Our favorite Belgian....

chromenightmare.gif

I asked Flee to drum up something like this as a bit of revenge against my rakish Fleming chum for all his pants-related barbs, and in five minutes he gets back to me with this. :applause:

I just can't stop looking at it for some reason...so good and yet still soo bad

Yep - it is genuinely odd, even for Flee. Mind you, most Belgians dress that way for their annual Creme Egg Parade..... :insane:

It is the eyes. They folow you wherever you are. Try moving side to side, up and down - wherever you go - the eyes! They follow...follow...follow. And the hips, they shake at you no matter how you try to avoid them. But the eyes...they are Fleemonic, I tell you!

And finally, the seldom seen .gif from JC's birthday party, completes the "basement" series. :)

joebday1.gif

lol love the IM #55 in the picture,

Our favorite Belgian....

chromenightmare.gif

I asked Flee to drum up something like this as a bit of revenge against my rakish Fleming chum for all his pants-related barbs, and in five minutes he gets back to me with this. :applause:

I think I will blackmail Allan with this. hm

Me thinks his students would be quite interested seeing their teacher admit he wears fishnets and actually likes Cadbury Eggs. Not sure which is worse.

Or is this typical dress code for Belgium teachers?

All that's missing is the green Pumas!

I think I will blackmail Allan with this. hm

Me thinks his students would be quite interested seeing their teacher admit he wears fishnets and actually likes Cadbury Eggs. Not sure which is worse.

Or is this typical dress code for Belgium teachers?

I think they have a pretty good clue who they are dealing with. :gossip:

chromium-rocker.gif

This thread has turned into a Flee Retrospective. :cloud9:

:cloud9: indeed! We need to get every single Fleeism in one place. Without interrupt. A continuous flow. One Fleeting moment after another.

Or we could put them all together in just one .gif :idea:

cgc-party.gif