• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk #181 club

818 posts in this topic

my current copy. Tight wrap :cool:

Hulk181.jpg

Book looks better than a 6.0 hm
yah, could have been stronger on the grade but I dunno :P I just like the tight wrap as this book (and a lot of BA books) are common to have the BC wrap to the FC.

Hulk181.jpg

yah, could have been stronger on the grade but I dunno :P I just like the tight wrap as this book (and a lot of BA books) are common to have the BC wrap to the FC.
Yeah,I see a lot of mis-wraps on BA books too.

Oh and Welcome to the club (thumbs u

Hulk181.jpg

Yeah,I see a lot of mis-wraps on BA books too.

Oh and Welcome to the club (thumbs u

I've been a member since 2002 :) Had a 9.4 ow/w copy but sold that. The 6.0 has been mine for 5 years :grin:

I had a poor copy like a 5.0, but sold it to help pay for my AMZ 300 9.8. But now, I'd like to ask permission to enter. Now, where did I put my membership card? Ah yes, here it is!

Hulk181A.jpg

Jerome

Welcome to the club :cool:

:banana: We are #3 still in Overstreet #40 at $1650 for 9.2 guide price on the top 10 list. I don't know how but we kept it there with GL 76 taking the #2 spot from IF 14 which is now dropped to #4 and pushing GS X-Men 1 to the #5 spot.