• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Silver Surfer Fans!

37 posts in this topic

I love the silver surfer as much if not more than anyone here... heck, my very first comic was SS 1 my dad bought me at a flea market for 25c back in 1973... got every statue, bust, comic, etc...

what I don't have is one of them tootinest, rootinest, big ole movie surfer displays... no one semi local has one for sale, so someone help me :cry:

I love the silver surfer as much if not more than anyone here... heck, my very first comic was SS 1 my dad bought me at a flea market for 25c back in 1973... got every statue, bust, comic, etc...

what I don't have is one of them tootinest, rootinest, big ole movie surfer displays... no one semi local has one for sale, so someone help me :cry:

Those movie Surfer displays were awesome. I would love to get one and glue it to the roof of my car.

Those movie Surfer displays were awesome. I would love to get one and glue it to the roof of my car.

you might want to get it laminated before you do that...weather proofing would be best

you might want to get it laminated before you do that...weather proofing would be best

Better yet, to the roof of your "mail jeep". Wait, what do you guys up in "Aroura Borealis" land drive anyways?

Better yet, to the roof of your "mail jeep". Wait, what do you guys up in "Aroura Borealis" land drive anyways?

I assumed they all drove these

94384.jpg.7d0d462143922e74440bad53384b4fef.jpg

How else is Dekeuk going to get investors for his project?? That's his man-van! He'll try anything he can. Spamming isn't enough, he has to hit the streets! I trust him.

:roflmao: Stop,or I'm going to die from laughing :roflmao: :roflmao:

Am I in your inheritence ?

Am I in your inheritence ?

lol

Ya I know lol

Not in the market for one at the moment anyway. Figure when I'm ready for one they'll be there.

Too many books I'm focused on to stray off and get a key I need. Got my ASM 129 so that'll keep me satisfied for a while.

Enjoy it! I had a really nice 8.0 a few years ago. Wish I kept it.