• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rare Dan Aykroyd Signature Series Oppurtunity

203 posts in this topic

:ohnoez:

Yup Yup, Going to go hang with a fellow HOG rider. Now if I can just figure out where I will put the all of the books and booze on the bike. (shrug)

I want a pic of all that Vodka...seriously... :applause:

Ok allow me to paint this picture for you.

Chandler passed out on the floor in the corner of the store with all of the EMPTY bottles all surrounding him with signed comic books clutched in his arms. :insane:

How is that? :roflmao:

:ohnoez:

Yup Yup, Going to go hang with a fellow HOG rider. Now if I can just figure out where I will put the all of the books and booze on the bike. (shrug)

I want a pic of all that Vodka...seriously... :applause:

Ok allow me to paint this picture for you.

Chandler passed out on the floor in the corner of the store with all of the EMPTY bottles all surrounding him with signed comic books clutched in his arms. :insane:

How is that? :roflmao:

how about some Dan Akroyd signed Crystal Head Vodka?

DSC01149.jpg

Good news everybody. All the items were signed by dan. I will report more later

:applause:

Good news everybody. All the items were signed by dan. I will report more later

Haha...you guys should have seen Chandler wheeling his shopping cart full of comics and 28 vodka bottles out of the Albertsons. He got all the books AND all the bottles signed :applause: My gf was taking pics and I've emailed them to Chandler, so they should be up soon.

Also, Chandler is one of the nicest people I've ever met. He even gave my gf and I a ride back to our hotel after the signing (worship)

Also, Chandler is one of the nicest people I've ever met. He even gave my gf and I a ride back to our hotel after the signing (worship)

Wow, how big is the back of his Harley that ALL THREE of you fit on there?

Wow, how big is the back of his Harley that ALL THREE of you fit on there?

We had to um..."dispose"... of some of the vodka to make room :whistle:

Now what to do with all the Vodka :)

I DRINK IT ALL TONIGHT!. After I have finished off half of the bottles I plan to start rebagging the books and filling our forms. :P

Chandler (thecollectors sidekick)

Please try to not puke all over my books after you are done drinking. :wishluck:

Just kidding. Thanks for helping out with this. :)