• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Spidey #129 Society

548 posts in this topic

Back in for the 5th time (for now).....with this perfectly registered beauty!

ASM-129-94-W-0629083003_zps2c49d462.jpg

Very nice....how about that avatar though....I think I like that more then the book :grin:

+1. :D

Sharp copy! I'll have to take a pic of my copy for this thread...

Thanks to a recent collection purchase I can play here too:

AmazingSpider-Man129uwe_zps314e514c.jpg

After a bit of a delay in submitting it, I received word that CGC is bumping this copy to Express. I am curious to see how high it grades out. Hopefully just another week for encapsulation now......... :wishluck:

After a bit of a delay in submitting it, I received word that CGC is bumping this copy to Express. I am curious to see how high it grades out. Hopefully just another week for encapsulation now......... :wishluck:

i have 3 copies my dad bought me back in 1988-91 i am not gonna submit any 129's as the CGC Census is so saturated every new slab seems like it brings down the value. But that being said, the ASM300 and Wolverine 1 seem to be completely immune to price drops.

i have about 6 foreign 129s i need to get pressed for slabbing. Your 129 does look very very nice. the 129 is the pretty girl you just never get tired of looking at.

She has aged very well for 41 years old :)

i have 3 copies my dad bought me back in 1988-91 i am not gonna submit any 129's as the CGC Census is so saturated every new slab seems like it brings down the value. But that being said, the ASM300 and Wolverine 1 seem to be completely immune to price drops.

i have about 6 foreign 129s i need to get pressed for slabbing. Your 129 does look very very nice. the 129 is the pretty girl you just never get tired of looking at.

Could not agree more. It is such a great book. My all time favourite.

Thanks. Hopefully just another week or two to go to see what the final verdict is.