• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show us your OFF-WHITE TO WHITE and WHITE Pagers!

561 posts in this topic

Maybe this will draw out AdamStrange's White Mountain copy.

JIM6690.jpg

Love it!!! :applause:

I have nothing against posting books but most of my SA books aren't and weren't slabbed. I'm picky about pq so there will be quite a few ow-w and w paged copies including this one:

JIM66.jpg

JIM6690.jpg

I have nothing against posting books but most of my SA books aren't and weren't slabbed. I'm picky about pq so there will be quite a few ow-w and w paged copies including this one:

JIM66.jpg

(worship)

White Mountains are know for nice page quality and preservation. Since your picky about PQ, than your raw off-white to white and white books belongs to be shown here. (thumbs u

JIM6690.jpg

JIM66.jpg

(worship)

White Mountains are know for nice page quality and preservation. Since your picky about PQ, than your raw off-white to white and white books belongs to be shown here. (thumbs u

Why are people so picky about PQ ?? (shrug)

That's colorful and beautiful and it could be a poster.

hm

Thanks! Comics are :cloud9:

JIM6690.jpg

JIM66.jpg

(worship)

Why are people so picky about PQ ?? (shrug)

We know who's picky about PQ don't we? Anybody who post here either must been lucky or just picky about PQ. For me, I'm not going to settle for any PQ less than off-white to white unless it's a good deal. :grin: