• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So who's watching the 82nd Oscars on abc?

113 posts in this topic

I really don't care about all this Oscars :whatev:

I'm just going to watch some NBA games on tv.

I love the NBA ball games too.. Did you see the Lakers vs. Magic? Upset that the Lakers lost for the 3rd straight time :pullhair:

No,but I did see highlights from the game,and man it was a close game.

Quick scan of some of my bootleg DVDs for everyone to laugh at:

Halloween 666: Alternate Halloween 6 version

Frankenhooker

Battle Royale

Demons

Freddys Nightmares Volume 1

Are you afraid of the dark entire series

Salute your shorts entire series

Tales from the darkside the movie

Lets scare Jessica to death

Cannibal Holocaust

Zelda, the complete Animated series

He-man best ten episodes

Tha Haunted Mansion Story

None of these have ever remotely even been mentioned in the oscars! lol Actually was thinking of selling them as a collection as I never watch them anymore. A lot of bootleg money in these lol

I cant believe someone else watched that series! :insane:lol Did you know Brad Pitt was in one episode?

I vaguely remember that. Not sure if it was the first season or not though. Great show! Very creepy and weird!

I cant believe someone else watched that series! :insane:lol Did you know Brad Pitt was in one episode?

I vaguely remember that. Not sure if it was the first season or not though. Great show! Very creepy and weird!

I also noticed that in the movie freddy was burned in a shack, but in the series he was killed in a boiler room.

I also noticed that in the movie freddy was burned in a shack, but in the series he was killed in a boiler room.
That's odd,I wonder why they did the change hm

Also is the series any good? (shrug)

I have it on mute and am watching Big Bang Theory online. :)

I don't think I've seen any movies that were nominated this year.

Was really wanting the Lakers to win that game tho. Need Orlando to lose to help out my Bobcats. ;)

The freddy series is very cool but not about Freddy..it's a horror anthology. The opening episode is about him though. I think it's just the rest. They might of thrown a freddy episode in here and there..need to rewatch it some day

Was really wanting the Lakers to win that game tho. Need Orlando to lose to help out my Bobcats. ;)

I'm still trying to figure out why the Lakers can't seem to win against the Bobcats :frustrated:

Can you believe that Citizen Kane "The Greatest Movie of All Time" and my favorite movie never won Best Picture at the Oscars :o:pullhair:

Well, wouldn't be the first time the Academy made a mistake.

Can you believe that Citizen Kane "The Greatest Movie of All Time" and my favorite movie never won Best Picture at the Oscars :o:pullhair:

:gossip: *1977

I'm still trying to figure out why the Lakers can't seem to win against the Bobcats :frustrated:

Maybe one day the Lakers can be as good as the Nets and actually stand a change against us. lol

I thought Raja Bell was actually the key for us, but now who knows... man we had no problem with the Lakers and then just barely pull it out against Golden State (go, Curry!)... we are an enigma.

Annie Hall is a triumph of the American spirit!

:baiting:

Annie Hall is a triumph of the American spirit!

:baiting:

:sick: