• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So who's watching the 82nd Oscars on abc?

113 posts in this topic

Can you believe that Citizen Kane "The Greatest Movie of All Time" and my favorite movie never won Best Picture at the Oscars :o:pullhair:

Well, wouldn't be the first time the Academy made a mistake.

:gossip: *1977

Annie Hall is a triumph of the American spirit!

:baiting:

Has Annie Hall influenced & changed the face of FILM? Pop-Culture? inspired tons of young film making talent? Created a toy line that cemented the modern day action figure industry?

I really don't care about all this Oscars :whatev:

I'm just going to watch some NBA games on tv.

already saw the Orlando Magic whoop the Lakers arses today (on Oscar NIght! :banana: ) so I am good on b-ball. Kobe ran off the court like a whipped dog after he flunked the game winner :roflmao:

Heck yeah. :banana: That made my day.

I am just watching the Oscars in a vegetative state, as I am going to be high on the Magic win for the remainder of the night.

Can you believe that Citizen Kane "The Greatest Movie of All Time" and my favorite movie never won Best Picture at the Oscars :o:pullhair:

Well, at least on that one, you can point fingers at a bit of dangerous politicking going on. William Randolph Hurst was a scary figure to take on at that time. Almost surprising it won any award.

Of course, if we looked back now and picked the best movies from each year, the choices would be much different for many years.

Well, at least on that one, you can point fingers at a bit of dangerous politicking going on. William Randolph Hurst was a scary figure to take on at that time. Almost surprising it won any award.

Of course, if we looked back now and picked the best movies from each year, the choices would be much different for many years.

Yeah,I've heard about that too.

LA Lakers suck donkey ballz...

The Boston Celtics are the best team in NBA History.

Kobe ran off the court like a petulant beeyotch today after his grandstanding attempt went doink off the rim... perhaps he spent too much time in the Miami late night afterparty 2 nights previous, and was worn out, or mebbe he is just a punkola

Currently watching the red carpet interviews of actors and actresses. When James Cameron was being interviewed, there was a gentleman who looked exactly like Roy on the left side of the tv screen.. Or could it?

Another thread about me???

:frustrated:

LA Lakers suck donkey ballz...

The Boston Celtics are the best team in NBA History.

Kobe ran off the court like a petulant beeyotch today after his grandstanding attempt went doink off the rim... perhaps he spent too much time in the Miami late night afterparty 2 nights previous, and was worn out, or mebbe he is just a punkola

Ha!

Dan