• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

picking this up friday - what's it gonna be??

29 posts in this topic

one of the 12 i sent in for a friday pickup in sarasota. another purchased off-the-rack at Sid's in Orange NJ back in late summer 1963. what'll it come back with??

my oldest original spidey remaining (excepting AF#15) as i sold issues 1-5 locally for an unheard of 1500+% profit in early 1964. that's $10 for those interested. boy it sure seemed like a good deal at the time foreheadslap.gif

1076402865807_ASM_6_front.jpg

1075228274754_ASM_6_back.jpg

I'd be surprised if it got a 7.5. I have an Amazing Spider-Man #20 that has significantly more wear (including two bends/non-color-breaking creases about an inch long on the back cover) and rounder corners that graded out at an 8.0. With the exception of the spine wear, there is very little wrong with Burnt's ASM 6.

Having said that, make sure you let us know what it got, eh Burnt?

i will certainly let everyone know how my most recent submissions (of books that i posted on here) came through.

on Friday, i'm going to pick up a dozen books that i had express graded, walk-thru two SA mega-keys and drop off another 20 SA marvels for grading. i'm totally psyched........... tongue.gif