• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MOTOR CITY COMIC CON, May 14-16, Novi, MI.

119 posts in this topic

I'll be in in Novi all weekend, as will wasonff and Doc. Brad Foster and Pedigreeman will be there

Friday and Saturday.

Jim

I wonder if the gorilla will make a return this year.

I'll be in in Novi all weekend, as will wasonff and Doc. Brad Foster and Pedigreeman will be there

Friday and Saturday.

Jim

I wonder if the gorilla will make a return this year.

hm

How about this as a get together? Anyone up to a late breakfast/early lunch on Friday? Or is there too much to do if you're helping set up at the show? I plan on going on Friday now as Saturday is filling up with other events like my daughter's softball game.

For everyone coming in from out fo town, check the weather before you pack. Saturday was the coldest day in May that I remember since a Tiger game got snowed out many years ago. It was in the 30s this morning when I left the house.

It's supposed to get warmer, but who knows.

...and I hope you brought lots of Gerber products!

3 Days away :banana:

Booth #533

Leaving tomorrow, We are prepared for the con & the weather, see all of you this Friday.

He is en route and took what we had in stock.

I'll probably be making the drive down from Toronto for one day. Would love to meet Murphy Anderson and get some of my DC Archives signed.

Alas, no Murphy, so I'm not going. Got to work Friday, got family obligations Saturday and Sunday.