• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009 group shots

57 posts in this topic

Thanks, guys!

I like that mix!!!

You know, when it comes to GA collecting, I tend to go back and forth between 'reasonably focused' and 'completely all over the place'. I guess that's part of the fun though!

I agree fully!

I am a Batman homer and like to think I would focus it all on Batman. But the fact is there are so many great books out there it would be a shame not to expand my horizons!

Just started buying so Marvel Mystery books and love them - never thought I would own any.

I'm a self promoted 90% Batman collector and 10% everything else ;)

I'm not sure if it's possible, but I may be 100% everything else collector. hm

Here are my group shots of some fave pickups from 2009. Along the lines of what Andy said -- it's a bit sobering just how many GA books I acquired in a year. (Not pictured: Tec #32, many Schomburgs, a few stray Catmans, and about a 2' stack of pulps and duck books!)

95097.jpg

95098.jpg

I love that Clarabelle WDCS cover. Always puts a smile on my face.

Nice Tec 11!

Thanks, guys!

I like that mix!!!

You know, when it comes to GA collecting, I tend to go back and forth between 'reasonably focused' and 'completely all over the place'. I guess that's part of the fun though!

I agree fully!

I am a Batman homer and like to think I would focus it all on Batman. But the fact is there are so many great books out there it would be a shame not to expand my horizons!

Just started buying so Marvel Mystery books and love them - never thought I would own any.

I've seen you eyeing Batmans...

Here are my group shots of some fave pickups from 2009. Along the lines of what Andy said -- it's a bit sobering just how many GA books I acquired in a year. (Not pictured: Tec #32, many Schomburgs, a few stray Catmans, and about a 2' stack of pulps and duck books!)

95098.jpg

Top row, all the way to the right..... :takeit:

Thanks, guys!

I like that mix!!!

I agree fully!

I've seen you eyeing Batmans...

I've strayed! :cry: