• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dudeman's comics and our cross country move!

29 posts in this topic

:banana:Chris

You know, I have to say this: you come across as positive every time you post. It's great to have someone like you as a part of this community!

Congrats on the move!

Love the Vader statue. Just too cool!

Thank you Brother for your kind words! It's great to be a part of this community and have a place to talk to other folks who dig the same the thing. Since I have been a part of this community, I have met some awesome folks-

DSCN0621.jpg

DSCN0590.jpg

DSCN0606.jpg

DSCN0582.jpg

Can't wait to meet up with a few more boardies in San Diego! Good times!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Looks like good times (thumbs u

You know, I have to say this: you come across as positive every time you post. It's great to have someone like you as a part of this community!

Congrats on the move!

Love the Vader statue. Just too cool!

Thank you Brother for your kind words! It's great to be a part of this community and have a place to talk to other folks who dig the same the thing. Since I have been a part of this community, I have met some awesome folks-

DSCN0582.jpg

Can't wait to meet up with a few more boardies in San Diego! Good times!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Chris, you're actually starting to look like the dancing banana in some of those pics.

:baiting:

I'll have to start a thread similar to this when we move to Oklahoma later this year. I plan on renting a U-Haul truck strictly for the comics transportation and towing my car behind it on a car carrier. No way I'm letting a moving company near those comics!

twenty-nine pines? is that near palm springs?

Twentynine Palms is about an hour drive from Palm Springs. It is a beautiful trip through the mountains to reach I-10.

That's right outside Joshua tree park right?

hm