• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blazing Bob helps me break 100,000

92 posts in this topic

but am I the only one who thinks that the points system might be a little lopsided here?

Obviously, but once you start actually worrying about the Registry, then CGC has you firmly in their greasy claws, and you too will be checking your score like an accountant and starting forum threads when you hit a new milestone. :insane:

Thanks for the link, Jeff. Yes, it's a stellar collection. (Although I think your Avengers set is equally stellar - and was likely more labour-intensive to put together.)

I did a search for bumchex, but I didn't find anything. I realize that I did a "display name search", thinking that bumchex would also be his forum handle.

but am I the only one who thinks that the points system might be a little lopsided here?

Obviously, but once you start actually worrying about the Registry, then CGC has you firmly in their greasy claws, and you too will be checking your score like an accountant and starting forum threads when you hit a new milestone. :insane:

CGC = greasy claws (tsk)

Don't bite the greasy claws that feed you. lol

Thanks for the link, Jeff. Yes, it's a stellar collection. (Although I think your Avengers set is equally stellar - and was likely more labour-intensive to put together.)

I did a search for bumchex, but I didn't find anything. I realize that I did a "display name search", thinking that bumchex would also be his forum handle.

:grin: Thanks, Andrew. I guess CGC sunk their greasy claws into me, then proceeded to eat me and poop me out!

What does 100,000 represent?

It represents 61st place in total registry points. That's might fine, considering there are over 1700 people with registry sets.

:golfclap:

I was stoked to break 300. Top 100 is major! But moving 1200 places in one year is ok by me. :blush:

It's de-mented (Eric Roberts)!

While not overly concerned about Registry Points...

And you care so little you felt the need to start a new forum thread about it... meh

Maybe I should start all my posts with, "While not overly concerned if mealy-mouthed brats invest their parent's retirement savings on Modern comics".

You're a right , no doubt about it.

And you care so little you felt the need to start a new forum thread about it... meh

Maybe I should start all my posts with, "While not overly concerned if mealy-mouthed brats invest their parent's retirement savings on Modern comics".

I like you. (thumbs u

Hey Roy, this thread doesn't say "Roy Delic Helps me break 10,000".

Look up at the upper left of this page, if it says "Collector's Society" then hit refresh 3 or 4 times til it changes.

It should say

"The Roy Delic Society, All Roy, All The Time"

Look up at the upper left of this page, if it says "Collector's Society" then hit refresh 3 or 4 times til it changes.

It should say

Dude, are you trying to kill me?

:roflmao:

:applause:

You meant to say . JC is a .

It should say

Dude, are you trying to kill me?

Yeah, I don't get it. I hit refresh and it didn't say it for me either.

(shrug)

you didn't hit refresh enough times :baiting:

I tried it again. It must be just me that doesn't get it.

Click the mouse with the other hand. doh!

#$%@#$% MY OTHER HAND IS BUSY!

:cry:

#$%@#$% MY OTHER HAND IS BUSY!

:cry:

Suddenly this thread has taken on mythic proportions. :applause:

seriously, do you ever have anything positive to say? Talk about a negative nancy!