• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed

31 posts in this topic

The link four posts up.

Thanks man, I just pm'ed divad to ask what it is even reference too as I have no clue about any deal that happened in Feb 2008.

Scroll down to akaSteveRogers post here.

Or just use Count's link below with no scrolling involved.

This would be why.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=80&Number=2198897&Searchpage=10&Main=163911&Words=Jmarch51&topic=0&Search=true#Post2198897

Are probation threads for sellers *ahem*...Jmarch51...*coughcough* that offer their New Mutants 87 CGC 9.6 for $50 delivered.

After looking at a requested scan and then accepting the offer...and (allegedly) backs out of the deal. Siting that he sent the same offer to a couple of others and didn't realize there was interest in the book and wont be selling it on the board anymore.

so where would this alleged seller *ahem*...Jmarch51...*coughcough* ...go after backing out of his deal for this "hot" book?

hmhmmmm

:roflmao:

I wanted to comment on the personal paypal requirement. You removed it and then added that 3% extra for paypal.

Why the hell should someone using the most common form of online payment have to be penalized.

The paypal charges are a business expense! I never understood people who want the customer to pick up the tab. There's no way around it..if you're going to sell, and no one knows you enough to trust you, it's absurd to try and avoid that fee by asking for a personal option or telling the buyer to pay it.

You'll get a lot more respect as a seller if you just charge shipping or factor the 3% into your price, rather than publically asking the buyer to pick up the tab.

Sorry to vent but it just bothers me.

ok got it (thumbs u

I wanted to comment on the personal paypal requirement. You removed it and then added that 3% extra for paypal.

Why the hell should someone using the most common form of online payment have to be penalized.

The paypal charges are a business expense! I never understood people who want the customer to pick up the tab. There's no way around it..if you're going to sell, and no one knows you enough to trust you, it's absurd to try and avoid that fee by asking for a personal option or telling the buyer to pay it.

You'll get a lot more respect as a seller if you just charge shipping or factor the 3% into your price, rather than publically asking the buyer to pick up the tab.

You and Me both .... I HATE that.Just figure it into your price or leave it to the buyer how he wants to pay :makepoint:

FWIW I must say that since I have signed up here I have bought from Jmarch51 three separate times with no problems at all. He was very fast to ship as well. I am sure I left kudos for him in the kudos thread.