• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden Age for under $100

190 posts in this topic

This was a gift with another purchase, so I guess it was under $100...but I'm with Scrooge, MOST of my GA books were less than $100 (or at least they were till G.A.tor corrupted me;)

morefun580001.jpg

now that is a book for under 100!

Batman2.jpg

And no, I'm not kidding :devil:

And you sold it to Metro instead of offering it to the bat lovers of the boards?????? :pullhair:

Bat's are over-rated. :baiting:

You've been sniffing glue again I see. (tsk)

Batman2.jpg

And you sold it to Metro instead of offering it to the bat lovers of the boards?????? :pullhair:

Um... ??? It's upstairs in my GA box (minus the slab--I cracked it as soon as it arrived). This one isn't getting sold.

Batman2.jpg

Um... ??? It's upstairs in my GA box (minus the slab--I cracked it as soon as it arrived). This one isn't getting sold.

ok, the metro scan puzzled me. They typically are not in the habit of selling books like this for under $100

Batman2.jpg

ok, the metro scan puzzled me. They typically are not in the habit of selling books like this for under $100

We're convinced that the list price was a mistake.

Batman2.jpg

We're convinced that the list price was a mistake.

Wow that is really cool! I bet they meant to list it for $1,000 and left off a 0. Bet the guy got fired who did. lol

But wow Mac-Man nice pick up! Nicest deal I think I have ever seen (even if it was an error)