• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden Age for under $100

190 posts in this topic

I've been thinking about starting this thread for a while now. Thought it would be fun to see the books others manage to find for under $100. Let's see what you've gotten.

This was a recent ebay purchase, below $50.

headlinecomics17.jpg

Atomic Man is cool. I have a Headline #19 complete with robot cover and date stamp (sans the year, though).

2641353310102488065S600x600Q85.jpg

And to get back on thread, I picked these three up during the last CL auction. The 2 Rangers together didn't even add up to $100 (I thought pretty good for a Cosmic Aeroplane and Rockford).

minuteman2.jpg

rangers44.jpg

rangers61.jpg

Great books and all in my wheelhouse. I love inexpensive GA. (I didn't expect to win these first two pedigrees, I thought I was just tracking them but are now tradebait.)

Motion-Picture-Comics-108-M.jpg

Four-Teeners-34.jpg

And then a couple for my niche:

Kid-Colt-Outlaw-74.jpg

Tops-Comics-Jack-of-Spades-.jpg

Spirit-07261942.jpg

I hope you'll forgive me for blithely ignoring the limit you've set, but I felt compelled to list this, just recently won on ebay; total cost was $208 and change. Except for those wistfully added nipples, I think it looks pretty good! Almost 72 years old, and Bill Everett's first comic book work (cover only)! I never thought I'd own one.

amf1.jpg

I hope you'll forgive me for blithely ignoring the limit you've set, but I felt compelled to list this, just recently won on ebay; total cost was $208 and change. Except for those wistfully added nipples, I think it looks pretty good! Almost 72 years old, and Bill Everett's first comic book work (cover only)! I never thought I'd own one.

amf1.jpg

great pick up...list it in the cigar thread (thumbs u