• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

American Vampire No. 1

23 posts in this topic

Any one else pick it up? I'm looking forward to sitting down and reading this while the kids are taking their nap this afternoon.

I have it on order. The story sounds pretty cool. Apparently they're going to follow recurring vampire characters through different periods to see how they evolve over time.

King is only writing the backup story for the first arc, featuring the origin of one of the main characters.

I am a month behind in my reading so I just read AV # 1 last night. It was enjoyable. I believe I liked the non-King part better than the other. The '20's are more interesting to me than the 1880's.

I am a month behind in my reading so I just read AV # 1 last night. It was enjoyable. I believe I liked the non-King part better than the other. The '20's are more interesting to me than the 1880's.

Only read #1 so far, but I enjoyed the non-King story MUCH more. Scrooge, we agree far too often.

Pat