• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody else get spammed job postings for CLink?

44 posts in this topic

ComicLink and SportsCardLink are seeking well qualified professionals to work on site in our Portland, Maine branch within the positions below. If interested and qualified, please send your resume, your cover letter describing your skill sets and relevant experience, and your salary history/requirements to njosh@comiclink.com

Very annoying and very unprofessional.

Since you got the email, you must be a customer of CL or he wouldn't have your email. So Josh "spamming" his customer base, who would likely be the most interested people in obtaining a job working with comics, with one email advertising that he's looking for employees was SOOO "annoying" and "unprofessional" that you felt you needed to start an entire thread for the express purpose of whining about said email? :makepoint: Really? Just hit the delete button and move on with your day if you're not interested.

I received the letter from Josh and I also don't see how it is unprofessional and annoying? It's actually a great way for those who are still looking for a job that might want to pursue the available positions listed. I think it's a big help

There are hundreds of comic geeks salivating over the job even as we speak. I can see no harm from this one and I'm not one of CLink's greatest fans.

ComicLink and SportsCardLink are seeking well qualified professionals to work on site in our Portland, Maine branch within the positions below. If interested and qualified, please send your resume, your cover letter describing your skill sets and relevant experience, and your salary history/requirements to njosh@comiclink.com

You have the ability to opt out of being on Comiclink's mailing list. (shrug)

And if you get the job as a shipper, you have bragging rights that you held the highest graded comic for this issue or that issue as well as other big keys. I'd love to do it
It would be a sweet job (thumbs u

You have the ability to opt out of being on Comiclink's mailing list. (shrug)

sure, just click the opt out link at the bottom of the email (though i am not sure if you are serious or not hm )