• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2010 Overstreet Price Guide #40...HC and SC

402 posts in this topic

Pinky and the Brain?

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"

I think so, Brain, but me and Pippi Longstocking -- I mean, what would the children look like?

basketball injury,

Pinky and the Brain?

More like carrying part of the comic display. lol

first, thank you to greggy and primetime and Mike at bedrock for helping with the gridwall racks... yes, I was picking up a gridwall rack (not terribly heavy) but it was back heavy and it dropped down, seperating my right pinky finger...no biggie!

basketball injury,

Pinky and the Brain?

first, thank you to greggy and primetime and Mike at bedrock for helping with the gridwall racks... yes, I was picking up a gridwall rack (not terribly heavy) but it was back heavy and it dropped down, seperating my right pinky finger...no biggie!

:cry:

basketball injury,

Pinky and the Brain?

:foryou:

ok, here is a list of boardies that I have invoiced, but have not paid balance yet...no "rush" etc, just listing to 1)help keep me organized and 2) so if anyone believes they have Paid, can let me know (we have already discovered 2 such instances)... most were just invoiced yesterday and have not even had time to pay yet, so just want to be clear this is more of an "ordered" list, not a "haven't paid" list (thumbs u

spiderturtle

eggman

rman44

hockeyand comic guy

seanfignh

jerseycomicboy

bubbagump

moloch

robocard

cj

designertoast

boboset

buckbiggins

jerster

flyingorb

tsimangatoosnappy

mazzman77...pending

freekster

mrlatko

fedoraman

cimm

strongguy

lugnuts

dicex

spideyfan76...pending

bigdaddy

povertyrow

those are all the ones I have deposits via paypal from...

check orderers, I have pm'd you each (thumbs u

rick

sold out period (from me, diamond, etc)...so only copies already in the market will be available...no more anyone can reorder from

basketball injury,

Pinky and the Brain?

anytime buddy. sorry you suffered for it :(

Yea, I felt bad about your pinky Rick. You should've asked me to help out with the grid
I was fine until I tried to get it over the other stuff, then I was "stuck" and it started to lean and the rest was history :cry:

Yea, I felt bad about your pinky Rick. You should've asked me to help out with the grid
I was fine until I tried to get it over the other stuff, then I was "stuck" and it started to lean and the rest was history :cry:
I didn't feel sorry for you because I'm a badazz.

just an update to all...we have received and shipped all preorders except about 10...so pretty much everyone has finished shipping (allow 2-10 days avg for media mail)...

I believe I have contacted the few folks that we can't ship till next week due to diamond shorting us, but books are in route to us and we will be 100% shipped by next wednesday (thumbs u

As IF. :roflmao:

As IF. :roflmao:

:mad: