• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
27 27

8,265 posts in this topic

On 8/5/2022 at 12:03 AM, Rip said:

Added a batch of new Skywalds.

Big thanks to Richard and Bedrock City Comic Co.!

Sorry for the crappy pics.

The Scream 10 is a sweet 9.6 W Top 1 of 1.

Scream 5 is a small upgrade. Still one of my favorite Skywald Covers, and was my first Skywald book many years ago.

Never had a decent Scream 9 or a Scream 6.

scream6.jpg

scream9.jpg

scream4.jpg

scream10.jpg

Wowsers, great finds! :whatthe:

On 8/6/2022 at 5:17 PM, OtherEric said:

Today's book.  It looks much better in person, the scanner is pulling up reflections on every bit of spine stress.

Also, it was just over $12 all told with tax and shipping; the actual bid was 99c.  I'm not complaining at all.

Comix International 2.jpg

Nice copy! The guy in the middle bottom panel on this cover always reminds me of Forry Ackerman! :insane:

C79F9038-634C-4363-A620-934E60BB70BE.jpeg

Xenophobes need to go back to wherever they came from...

On 8/8/2022 at 5:00 PM, Benjamin Bradley said:

I have this comix mag, and I cannot find it anywhere. I want to get it graded, I believe first published Lenore by Roman S. Dirge. Anyone seen iy or know anything about it? Thanks!

20220421_192735.jpg

Love Lenore! Never saw this one before. Is there an indicia inside the first page stating publisher and date? The comic series started in 1998. As it says “Free” on the cover, I’m not sure what exactly this is. It looks a bit wrinkled from possible water damage, not too sure what it would grade at.

Lenore # 1.jpg

On 8/9/2022 at 1:42 PM, Benjamin Bradley said:

This is some of the relevant interior:

Just saw it! Pretty cool, and came out 5 years prior to the Lenore comic so I would indeed say this is a first appearance. Only thing is, I can’t find any info on this mag either, sorry! Anyone else? (shrug)