• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
27 27

8,249 posts in this topic

Couple more early Warrens I needed. The writing on Eerie 3 is fairly unobtrusive and I'll live it for now since it was part of a lot and the others were way nicer than the price. It's so smooth and flat otherwise, I may just call it a PayCopy 9.0 :devil:

@SurfingAlien I believe you may have gotten the bug now!

On 8/22/2022 at 8:20 PM, Stevemmg said:

Couple more early Warrens I needed. The writing on Eerie 3 is fairly unobtrusive and I'll live it for now since it was part of a lot and the others were way nicer than the price. It's so smooth and flat otherwise, I may just call it a PayCopy 9.0 :devil:

@SurfingAlien I believe you may have gotten the bug now!

Yeah, I'm a zombie now, at least for the big 3 Warren titles :drool:

On 8/22/2022 at 7:55 PM, Surfing Alien said:

Yeah, I'm a zombie now, at least for the big 3 Warren titles

You do know that a "warren" is a rabbit hole, right?

On 8/23/2022 at 11:49 AM, Morganmi said:

Bah! too many quality books being posted. lol

Need to water this thread down and lower the jealousy factor with a denizen of decent dark covered drek and other dastardly delights. :yeehaw:

It was a nice thought, but those books aren't THAT bad!

Up next from the box of randomness and all the way from merry ol England are  a couple decent 2000 AD's and a bunch of mostly unread  Titan Press graphic novels which seem to reprint stories from 2000 AD maybe. (shrug)

Maybe some of our friends from across the pond will know more about these. :foryou:

20220823_125319.jpg

20220823_125101.jpg

20220826_211429.jpg