• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
27 27

8,249 posts in this topic

On 8/10/2022 at 11:16 AM, Surfing Alien said:

I've been neglecting my mag collecting lately so getting back in with a haul of mostly non-Frazetta covers (because I targeted those first so have most of them) although the couple I got are pretty decent, especially the Creepy 16.

Finally landed a Creepy #1 that I could feel good about the grade/price point ratio - I think I have enough of the early issues now I might even be able to join the reader group now and again :grin:

Solid upper mid-grades to near high grade on a few and decent deals all around.

20220810_133931.thumb.jpg.9c9703751839b9f27dc2afeee27da405.jpg

We would love more company in the reader group, the eerie #4 is next week's book.

Nice books!

On 8/12/2022 at 9:00 PM, Gregd said:

So jealous of all these high grade Eeries you post!!!!!

Really? :whatthe:  

Thank you, Gregd. Believe me when I tell you that I'm paying for them. :p I do feel fortunate, though, to have been given the opportunity to buy them.

If it's any consolation, I get jealous over just about everything posted here. Well, except for the drek that Greggy keeps posting.:bigsmile: 

How about that Monsterscene that Dover just posted? That is the s#@t!

Edited by Artifiction

On 8/12/2022 at 11:09 PM, Artifiction said:

Really? :whatthe:  

Thank you, Gregd. Believe me when I tell you that I'm paying for them. :p I do feel blessed, though, to have been given the opportunity to buy them.

If it's any consolation, I get jealous over just about everything posted here. Well, except for the drek that Greggy keeps posting.:bigsmile: 

How about that Monsterscene that Dover just posted? That is the s#@t!

Eerie’s have such a cool look especially when in high grade. Love looking through the new book showing all the covers. Just like Skywalds - tough to get in high grade. I usually have to pay way more than I want to when buying 9.0+ graded copies.

On 8/12/2022 at 11:18 PM, Gregd said:

Eerie’s have such a cool look especially when in high grade. Love looking through the new book showing all the covers. Just like Skywalds - tough to get in high grade. I usually have to pay way more than I want to when buying 9.0+ graded copies.

Agreed. Yeah, I wish that I had started collecting them a long time ago. Buying them, now, hurts a little, but I think they're worth the pain.