• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
27 27

8,265 posts in this topic

Very nice, had a track bid on this and the Vampire tales #7, then forgot about them. doh!

:foryou: Bats, you're going to hate me. I won that Vampire Tales #7 too.

fd5df199_zpsc066a066.jpg

Oh mess ! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yeah. That's a smoking hot cover right there. (worship)

A recent win from HA. I don't think wildly desirable but I had bought a copy off the stands when first released when I would watch Star Trek in reruns after school. I have always wanted a nice copy.

840bd77b.jpg

Nice book! I am thinking about trying to put a run together and am having trouble tracking them down in nice shape. Is this title tough to find?

I will check mine when I get home tomorrow and let you know. No idea why the Overstreet doesn't have them in, and yes the covers are awesome. I was lucky enough to buy the first 4 issues from the same guy, and they are all 9.6,if not 9.8's .

Thanks! I also read on the boards (somewhere in an old thread) that some of these mags--or at least number one has a Thomas/Smith comic story--is this true? Too bad Overstreet doesn't list these or Famous Monsters. The covers are awesome

Just looked through #1 and the Thomas/Smith story is in it."The Demon that devoured Hollywood" .Here is my copy.

Picture113.jpg

Thanks! I also read on the boards (somewhere in an old thread) that some of these mags--or at least number one has a Thomas/Smith comic story--is this true? Too bad Overstreet doesn't list these or Famous Monsters. The covers are awesome

Just looked through #1 and the Thomas/Smith story is in it."The Demon that devoured Hollywood" .Here is my copy.

Picture113.jpg

:golfclap: That is a stunning copy--any chance you can post a page or two of the interiors? I think I am now on the hunt for a run of this mag!

Anyone knows if there is a checklist of the Marvel magazines of the 1970s where appeared stories which were part, or related to, the Marvel universe?

Being a Morbius and a Daimon Hellstrom fan, I’d like to know how many stories (and of which length) were hosted on the magazines. Also on Hulk and the Rampaging Hulk, are all those MU stories?

I haven’t checked the GCD yet, maybe they are all addressed…

If so, forget my request. ;)

A recent win from HA. I don't think wildly desirable but I had bought a copy off the stands when first released when I would watch Star Trek in reruns after school. I have always wanted a nice copy.

840bd77b.jpg

I remember buying that mag on my summer vacation in North Carolina when I was a kid. Beautiful copy!