• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
27 27

8,247 posts in this topic

Nice Captain Brits! Always liked that run! I still need a #24 for my set. Seems like forever I have needed it!

Thanks, the # 2 came with the boomerang intact too. I will keep my eyes peeled for a # 24 for you .

That House of Horror is a B&^$h to find in high grade. Nice score sir! How do you go about finding your books? Teach us Yoda!

I have never even seen one before, now I have, I want one, but judging by it's scarcity, I have no chance. :cry:

That House of Horror is a B&^$h to find in high grade. Nice score sir! How do you go about finding your books? Teach us Yoda!

I have never even seen one before, now I have, I want one, but judging by it's scarcity, I have no chance. :cry:

There are 2 on eBay right now but they ain't cheap!

There are 2 on eBay right now but they ain't cheap!

Yeah! Saw them, a bit out of my price range, thanks for the heads up though . (thumbs u

Here's a few fresh from CGC - I bought all off the stands back in the day. I think the Acme was a mail-in offer. Not worth the cost of slabbing but still fun to look at. It just really reminds me of how old I am getting :cry:

I loved the Justice Machine and really like Gustovich's art. The #1, one of the #2s and the #3 were from an earlier submission as well as the Kiss mag.

5fc28f01.jpg

44b1f563.jpg

193fb00e.jpg

b3a70d23.jpg

2bc92181.jpg

8eff0115.jpg

db66f85d.jpg

36e180cf.jpg

104e50ee.jpg

104e50ee.jpg

I want one of those so bad I can taste it. :cry:

Beautiful mags. Congrats. I hope to put a mag submission together soon as well.

Thanks Diceman - I was 15 when I bought that Kiss mag - I was kind of scared to touch it because of the blood printing :blush:

I know you know but for those that don't - the back part of the wraparound is very cool too (The Justice Machines are cool wraparounds as well)...

0d2755bb.jpg