• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
27 27

8,282 posts in this topic

That cover is so fantastic. Does anyone know the story behind it being reused as a cover for Vampirella some years later?

To my knowledge, Alberto Pujolar never did any other comic covers. Such a shame. I rank this cover right up there with the greatest ever on a comic mag. I wish he had been hired to do more of them for us. :(

That cover is so fantastic. Does anyone know the story behind it being reused as a cover for Vampirella some years later?

To my knowledge, Alberto Pujolar never did any other comic covers. Such a shame. I rank this cover right up there with the greatest ever on a comic mag. I wish he had been hired to do more of them for us. :(

Hey Diceman - I wasn't aware of the the Vampi cover reuse. I did a search for Pujolar and found a few other covers according to comicbookdb.com - http://comicbookdb.com/creator.php?ID=24379.

Nightmare #7 (which may be miscredited to Jeff Jones) - Dale Roberts scan below

586554755_o.jpg

1972 Psycho Annual

194152_20100316001036_large.jpg

And the recycled cover of Vampi #111 that you mention

152976_20090311202627_large.jpg

I'd never heard of that mag. Looks cool (thumbs u

There are only three issues. Issue 3 has the very first Wrightson cover on any publication.

I have a sweet copy of #3. Now I just need to find a nice #1 and I'll have them all. :cloud9: