• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
27 27

8,272 posts in this topic

135553.jpg

OK, i'll bite - what's inside????

BTW, love those HM's and Epic (especially the Nov 1981 hm).

Full page pinups of various Frazetta pieces. It's 50ish pages.

Just got this....last issue I needed for my Captain Britain 1976 set #1 thur 39

Captain Britain #14 paper jet included. Seemed like I was looking for this one for a long time. :headbang:

67C4106A-7EB6-4E35-A86C-3202ADF4DF0D-9429-00000E537B30BFB1_zpsdbc98085.jpg[/img]

Congrats, it's a lot tougher than # 1 with the mask.

Captain Britain #14 paper jet included. Seemed like I was looking for this one for a long time. :headbang:

You're freakin' amazin' Frank! (thumbs u :applause:

You're freakin' amazin' Frank! (thumbs u :applause:

Thanks David! Comic OCD is BAD!

Not a Heritage Auction catalog. This was published in 1972. Tribute to Flash Gordon. Some great art inside - Jeff 'Catherine' Jones story, a great Frank Brunner story Flash Gordon meets Star Trek, Reed Crandall Flash drawing, Gray Morrow folio, Kenneth Smith folio, MW Kaluta story, and even an interview with the great one - Larry "Buster" Crabbe. Front and back covers.

HeritageVol11Aca1972_zps003d55b2.jpg

HeritageVol11Aca1972back_zpsfd60a080.jpg

From 1971 for the hefty price of $5. Ken Barr wraparound cover, Wrightson frontpiece, Brunner, Colon, Skeates, Morrow, Buckler, Jeff Jones, Barr, Sutton, De Zuniga, and Neal Adams interior story art plus one pagers by Murphy Anderson, Dan Adkins, Billy Graham, Ken Kelly, and Syd Shores.

Phase1ca19715price_zps7866ef20.jpg

Phase1ca19715priceback_zps7e2de6f5.jpg

Not a Heritage Auction catalog. This was published in 1972. Tribute to Flash Gordon. Some great art inside - Jeff 'Catherine' Jones story, a great Frank Brunner story Flash Gordon meets Star Trek, Reed Crandall Flash drawing, Gray Morrow folio, Kenneth Smith folio, MW Kaluta story, and even an interview with the great one - Larry "Buster" Crabbe. Front and back covers.

HeritageVol11Aca1972_zps003d55b2.jpg

HeritageVol11Aca1972back_zpsfd60a080.jpg

Great book,there is a companion book that goes with it.

Decent copy of Hot Stuf' #2 - Barr, Corben, Morrow, Vosburg, Colon and beutiful Neal Adams centerfold.

hotstuf2ca1975_zps4ff26eb1.jpg

hotstuf2ca1975back_zpsb758ab26.jpg

I can't find a high grade copy of this book to save my life. :cry:

Bought this at the convention this weekend. I've never seen it before and can't find any info on it online.

I found a book with the same logo on the cover, but it has a different photo under it.

135935.jpg