• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
26 26

8,299 posts in this topic

Managed to pick up another Frazetta SS... :cool:

(only one he signed for this issue)

Blazing3ss.jpg

Goes well with this one...

(also the only one he signed for the issue)

blazing1SS.jpg

Your collection blows me away. (worship)

Managed to pick up another Frazetta SS... :cool:

(only one he signed for this issue)

Blazing3ss.jpg

Goes well with this one...

(also the only one he signed for the issue)

blazing1SS.jpg

Your collection blows me away. (worship)

Yeah - those are sick. I really want a Frazetta SS.

Yeah - those are sick. I really want a Frazetta SS.

Did you snag that Rampaging Hulk # 4 in 9.8 from Clink?

No. The only thing I picked up was a GA book. I kind of wanted to bid on the 9.6 Vampire Tales #1 but I spent too much on the one book.

Yeah! Nothing great though, got some nice Planet of the apes UK weeklies, Marvel preview #2, Spectacular Spiderman mag#2 (posted on previous page) and some bronze Marvels, decent but not great.

Yeah! Nothing great though, got some nice Planet of the apes UK weeklies, Marvel preview #2, Spectacular Spiderman mag#2 (posted on previous page) and some bronze Marvels, decent but not great.

I need to keep up lol - don't get on here as much anymore. I love those PotA weeklies. Great colors.

I just sent in a few copies of Spectacular Spider-Man #1 and #2. I'll post them when they come back. Yours looked very nice as does the MP #2.

Well, the Captain Britain are magazine-sized but technically speaking I’d classify them as oversized comic books, as they are not printed on coated paper like, say, the Marvel Magazines. hm

CGC considers them mags for grading though because of their size so they are subbed on the magazine tier. Same as books like TMNT #1-4. :)

Yep. They do have a footnote on value that reads -

In the event that CGC, at its sole discretion, determines that the fair market value is higher than the value stated by the submitter, CGC will move the comic book to the appropriate higher tier and the additional charge will be the responsibility of the submitter.

This happened to me once. It was actually a nice surprise as they discovered one of my submitted books was a pedigree. It did cost me more but still a nice find.

I try to save up if I have books that I can do as Value (Fast Track) till I hit the 15 number. It takes me a while as I buy most books slabbed already though.