• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
27 27

8,219 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, FoggyNelson said:

Creepy number 17 is hard to find? I didn't

know that?

I didn't mean to give the impression that it was hard to find, I'm not really sure. What I only meant was that I never purchased one in over 40 years of collecting. Not sure why as it's a killer cover. It's weird, sometimes a cover can become so familiar to you over the years that you just tell yourself that you'll get a copy when you're ready. I guess I was finally ready! (:

I guess in some way this qualifies for "This week in your magazine collection" as my jaw dropped when I flipped through a miscellaneous mag box and found this! And I've been looking to buy a copy recently. Can't even remember buying this book. I think the comic elves planted this one in my box! hm

Savage%20Tales%201_zpsratnsa0l.jpg

ps: if I bought this from a board member and can't remember you I apologize! :foryou:

8 minutes ago, Jayman said:

I guess in some way this qualifies for "This week in your magazine collection" as my jaw dropped when I flipped through a miscellaneous mag box and found this! And I've been looking to buy a copy recently. Can't even remember buying this book. I think the comic elves planted this one in my box! hm

Savage%20Tales%201_zpsratnsa0l.jpg

ps: if I bought this from a board member and can't remember you I apologize! :foryou:

Damn!  Reminds me.......

Time for me to pray to the comic elves too! :idea:

11 hours ago, oakman29 said:

Damn!  Reminds me.......

Time for me to pray to the comic elves too! :idea:

They're much kinder than the Mag Trolls! lol

I usually don't forget a purchase but it must have been a busy week when I got that book in. Possibly when we moved. Anyhow I was still thrilled to find it that I could have Screamed! :grin:

Scream%20%204_zps545tdcty.jpg

2 hours ago, batmiesta said:

Thats a beauty, do you have a copy of #8? Seems tough to find in HG.

I do. I actually have complete runs of all the Skywald magazines. Just haven't scanned them all in yet. Of all the Scream issues, issue 3 has been my nemesis by far! I'm pretty sure I've upgraded since this issue but need to check. This one is so tough in HG again because of the black cover.

Scream%20%203_zps7bpoanzd.jpg

Edited by Jayman