• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
27 27

8,219 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, oakman29 said:

Damn, if only I could get a look at your undercopies.:$

Yeah, I'm really not sure why the 9.0 did not grade higher.  I'd like the see the grader's notes as it's a beautiful copy.  Comparing side-by-side with the 9.4's, I'd say it's at least a 9.2 if not a borderline 9.4.  There's a couple of very light spine ticks, but I've seen ticks like this on higher graded books.  (shrug)

RADC82E52017815_17920.jpg

2 minutes ago, wombat said:

Nice. Happy Birthday!!! I was thinking about one. Still a lot of money. 

Thanks!

Believe me, I was thinking the same thing. Even after I  posted the take it, I was like "Do I really need this?" But when it came in and I saw it was more than just the front cover I was very happy! Plus when will these come around again? As I said I'm planning on framing mine under UV glass and displaying it.

2 minutes ago, wombat said:

Yeah, my "man cave" is being built now and this would make a nice addition. 

That's where this will go. I'll have to post a pic when it's framed. Also want to add that I love the Vampi ad on the back. I used to have all those models back in the day! :cloud9: