• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
27 27

8,220 posts in this topic

On 5/1/2018 at 10:59 PM, oakman29 said:

That IS the natural progression of things.:whistle:

So many great Eerie covers, I like to look at only a few per day so I don’t overload, one I noticed that was cool was the crocodile Dundee ghoul cover - can’t tell which number it is‼️⁉️?‼️

5 minutes ago, FoggyNelson said:

So many great Eerie covers, I like to look at only a few per day so I don’t overload, one I noticed that was cool was the crocodile Dundee ghoul cover - can’t tell which number it is‼️⁉️?‼️

That would be issue 61. I only have 3 books to finish a complete run of Creepy, so I thought I'd get a nice head start with my Eerie run.:blush:

Randall Dowling and Bounty Coder seem to be the 2 most reliable posters here for sales threads with magazines. I try and support both even if it’s a small purchase because I hope both continue to sell here. If you like magazines and haven’t bought from either I recommend    both. The only thing rarer on the boards than magazine sales threads are pulp sales threads which I have yet  to see anyone try a thread solely of them.

So much of the comics market is now super high priced for vintage material the magazine market even at its high end is still a bargain.

7 hours ago, N e r V said:

Randall Dowling and Bounty Coder seem to be the 2 most reliable posters here for sales threads with magazines. I try and support both even if it’s a small purchase because I hope both continue to sell here. If you like magazines and haven’t bought from either I recommend    both. The only thing rarer on the boards than magazine sales threads are pulp sales threads which I have yet  to see anyone try a thread solely of them.

So much of the comics market is now super high priced for vintage material the magazine market even at its high end is still a bargain.

I agree, with one exception. DeadOne is on that list as well. Every time I buy from Bryan it's just a wonderful experience from start to finish.

1 hour ago, oakman29 said:

I agree, with one exception. DeadOne is on that list as well. Every time I buy from Bryan it's just a wonderful experience from start to finish.

I’ll have to check them out the next time I see a sales thread.

1 minute ago, batmiesta said:

I am not a Creepy or Eerie collector, but I love this cover. 

Someone on the boards did a really nice drawing of this cover. Can't remember who. Was it you Dave?