• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
27 27

8,219 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Brandon Shepherd said:

No! I must not look at this thread any longer! I will be tempted to search for beauties like these and spend money!!

Must resist...

You must buy sexy horror goodness , must buy, must buy......:ohnoez:

3 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

You must buy sexy horror goodness , must buy, must buy......:ohnoez:

Honestly, I think it would be easier to resist the going to the Champaign room after getting that yearly bonus than to resist buying these covers! :tonofbricks:

:jokealert:

Edited by Brandon Shepherd

11 hours ago, Brandon Shepherd said:

Honestly, I think it would be easier to resist the going to the Champaign room after getting that yearly bonus than to resist buying these covers! :tonofbricks:

We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

11 hours ago, Brandon Shepherd said:

With my bonus I'm lucky to get into the Coors Lite room.